Ask Question About Product
Dura 12/24 series ultrapure water system (tap water inlet)
Features and Advantages
- Double stage reverse osmosis technology, assure 2nd RO water quality´s stability from different source water.
- Built-in 3 pump- 1st stage RO pump, 2nd stage RO pump and circulating sanitizing pump.
- Built-in 5.8 liters PE tank and 10 liters airtight plastic pressure water tank.
- 4 door and easy-to-replacing cartridge design, convenient to maintain system and replace cartridges.
- LCD (resolution: 240×128, dimension: 106×57mm) controlling system, intuitively display the system running state and various parameters.
- 3 way online water quality sensor, detect the quality of feed water, 2nd RO water, and ultrapure water respectively. And warn once water quality´s standard exceeding.
- Cartridges replacing alarm function, based on time and water quality, show cartridges´ used and residual life.
- Multiple alarm function: no feed water, full water, water quality´s standard exceeding, and cartridge life ending.
- Auto self-flushing of RO membrane function, extend RO membrane´s life.
- Auto running data storing function through RS232/USB communication port to computer for 1 year at least.
- System sanitizing procedure, achieve the disinfection of ultrapure water´s tube and valve.
- System circulation function, achieve ultrapure water´s circulation to keep top quality of ultrapure water.
- Level II password, protect all the parameters setting, and prohibit any unauthorized setting change.
- Water dispensing function- timing and quality (time range: 1-99min, water quality range: 0.1-18.2MΩ.cm).
- External water tanks is optional to meet different need and assure ample water-supply.
- Whole plastic shell with high-strength, avoid rusting and keep clean, to meet GLP standard.
- Tube and adapter with NSF authorization and top quality, reduce TOC level and assure ultrapure water´s quality.
- Optimized pretreatment (including PP fiber, KDF and active carbon cartridge), effectively protect RO membrane.
- RO module with DOW´s membrane, ensure long life, stable operation and high desalinization rate.
- Ultrapure cartridge with DOW´s top polishing resin, ensure ultrapure water´s quality up to 18.2 MΩ.cm, with the lowest TOC level.
- Double wavelength (185&254nm) ultraviolet lamp module, restrain bacteria´s increase and reduce TOC.
- MWCO 5000D ultrafiltration module, effectively eliminate endotoxin, and suitable for precise cell cultivating and IVF.
- (0.45+0.1)µm double layer PES terminal disinfection filter, assure that terminal pure water is absolutely axenic.
With LCD controlling system, 3 way water quality sensor, built-in 2 water tanks, 3 pump, and 2 stage RO system, Dura 12/24 series is sub-top choice of ultrapure water for high grade experiments.
Withtap water inlet, its output ranges from 12 to24 liters/hour. It can produce 2nd stage RO water and ultrapure water. The 2nd stage RO water’s conductivity can stay 1-5μs/cm, and the ultrapure water’s resistivity absolutely reaches to 18.2MΩ.cm. It completely meets the highest grade I standard of ASTM, CAP, CLSI, EP and USP.
|Model||Standard||Eliminating endotoxin||Low TOC||Synthesizing|
|Dura 12||Dura 12F||Dura 12V||Dura 12FV|
|Dura 24||Dura 24F||Dura 24V||Dura 24FV|
|Output -2nd stage RO water*||12 or 24 liters/hour|
|Output -ultrapure water||Up to 2 liters/minute (when tank is full)|
|Ultrapure water quality|
|RO water quality|
|Conductivity - 1st stage RO water||Feed water conductivity×5%*|
|Conductivity - 2nd stage RO water||1-5µs/cm*|
|Feed water requirements||Tap water, temperature:5-45°C,pressure:1.0-4.0Kgf/cm2|
|Dimension and weight||Length×Width×Height:545×470×610mm / Weight: 25Kg|
|Electrical requirements||AC200-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Standard configuration||Main body (Including 1 set of cartridge)+built-in 12 liters pressure tank|
*The value will be influenced by temperature and feed water’s quality.