Ask Question About Product
DLAB clinical centrifuges are widely used in the separation of serum, plasma, urea, blood samples and other routine applications in hospital and research laboratories.
Conforms to international safety standards and regulations
· DLAB clinical centrifuges are marked with CE, cTUVus and FCC, and passed the explosion-proof test / MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20
· Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 particular requirements for In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment
· High strength plastic rotor gives excellent balance to guarantee stable operation
· Dual protection housing particularly advantageous for safe running
· Brushless DC motor precisely accelerates to the set speed
· Powerful CPU for easy operation of speed, time and all other parameters
· High accuracy of speed
· Digital timer adjustable from 30 sec. to 99 min or set for continuous run
· Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
· Easy operation thanks to intuitive menu and easy-to-read display
· RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
· Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
· Pressing and holding PULSE key for quick spin function
· Automatic lid-lock release
· Easy-to-read processing display and sound alert
DLAB MO00110311 & MO00110312 clinical centrifuges support small volumes applications. The centrifuges are supplied with an angle rotor that can hold up to 15mL×8 or 10mL/7mL/5mL×12 vacuum tubes.
They are widely used in medical and veterinary practices for the centrifugation of blood and urine samples in qualitative analysis of water and soil samples. These centrifuges are also used in universities and other research institutes.
· Speed range of 300-4500rpm
· Individual control of speed and time
· Faster acceleration and deceleration
· Perfectly suitable for 15mL cell culture tubes and a full line of collection tubes
Clinical Centrifuge, including A12-10P rotor and both adapter A10P15 & A10P15 plug(package contain in the box).